Winter Music to warm the soul
December 12, 2016
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Winter is here and with winter comes different emotions. To help with those emotions we tend to listen to music. What happens if you can’t find a song to go with those emotions? Well, here are five song suggestions for the winter that may help.
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey. This song has gone all over the internet with people making comical videos along to it. If you’re feeling happy and hyper, why not join the trend and make a comical video with this song? Who knows, it may even go viral.
- Let It Go by James Bay. This song has a really calming vibe to it. During the winter time we tend to get more upset than usual. If someone or something just made you mad or upset, this song may help you “Let It Go”.
- Turning Pages by Sleeping At Last. This song is a really slow and beautiful Love song. If winter is when you feel the most Loving or when you fall in Love, this song is perfect. This song explains Love in a different and beautiful way. This song really sets the tone for Winter Love.
- Understand by Shawn Mendes. This song explains that you just need to “Understand” that you’re not alone. If you feel like you might be changing as a person this winter, or that you’re lost, this song is here to let you know that you’re not the only one and you just need to trust yourself. In the middle of this song, Shawn Mendes leaves an inspiring and important message that you will definitely want to hear. If you’re starting to feel lost at all, listen to this song.
- Heart Hope by Oh Wonder. This song sends a really beautiful message. This song explains life in an amazing way. Oh Wonder lets you know that you just need a little “Heart Hope.” This song could change your perspective on the way you look at things. If you’re looking for an overall calming song, this is a great place to start.
Hopefully at least one of these songs helps you out this winter. If none of them do, don’t life hope; just keep searching for songs until you find that perfect one. I wish you the best of luck in your winter song search.