The Coronado Crest

• Varsity Boys Basketball Home Game November 27 vs. Midland Lee @ 7:30 p.m.

• Varsity Football Playoff Game November 16 @ Lowrey Field 7 p.m. vs. El Paso Chapin

• Thanksgiving Break November 19th-23rd

November Movie Release

Mustang Student Media, Staff

THE GRINCH

Release Date: November 9th, 2018

PG |1 hr 30 min

Plot Summary
The Grinch and his loyal dog, Max, live a solitary existence inside a cave on Mount Crumpet. His main source of aggravation comes during Christmastime when his neighbors in Whoville celebrate the holidays with a bang. When the Whos decide to make Christmas bigger and brighter, the disgruntled Grinch realizes there is one way to gain peace and quiet. With help from Max, the green grump hatches a scheme to pose as Santa Claus, steal Christmas and silence the Whos’ holiday cheer once and for all.

CREED II

Release Date: November 21st, 2018

PG-13

Plot Summary
In 1985, Russian boxer Ivan Drago killed former U.S. champion Apollo Creed in a tragic match that stunned the world. Against the wishes of trainer Rocky Balboa, Apollo’s son and current champ Adonis Creed accepts a challenge from Drago’s son — another dangerous fighter. Under guidance from Rocky, Adonis trains for the showdown of his life — a date with destiny that soon becomes his obsession. Now, Creed and Balboa must confront their shared legacy as the past comes back to haunt each man.

THE NUTCRACKER AND THE FOUR REALMS

Release Date: November 2nd, 2018

PG |1 hr 41 min

Follow the movie on Facebook and Twitter

Plot Summary
Young Clara needs a magical, one-of-a-kind key to unlock a box that contains a priceless gift. A golden thread leads her to the coveted key, but it soon disappears into a strange and mysterious parallel world. In that world, she meets a soldier named Phillip, a group of mice and the regents who preside over three realms. Clara and Phillip must now enter a fourth realm to retrieve the key and restore harmony to the unstable land.

FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD

Release Date: November 16th, 2018

PG-13 |2 hr 14 min

Plot Summary
In an effort to thwart Grindelwald’s plans of raising pure-blood wizards to rule over all non-magical beings, Albus Dumbledore enlists his former student Newt Scamander, who agrees to help, unaware of the dangers that lie ahead. Lines are drawn as love and loyalty are tested, even among the truest friends and family, in an increasingly divided world.